It is essential that students prepare these documents. Connect your phone number to Aadhaar. According to officials, the NSP Portal for the Academic Year 2023–2024 has opened. The application period begins on October 1, 2023, and NSP Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date is pre matric is November 30, 2023 and post matric is December 31, 2023. On the official website at scholarships.gov.in/, qualified students can submit an online application.
NSP Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date
The National Scholarship Portal is a specialized online NSP Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date application site that helps students in India finish their education by listing several scholarships and fellowships. It includes a variety of programs provided by the federal government, state governments, and other government agencies like as the UGC and AICTE. It is a one-stop shop for all government scholarships, providing a wide range of services from online scholarship applications to easy scholarship disbursements.
All scholarship types for Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, UG, PG, Professional & Technical Courses, PhD level, etc. For Minorities, SC, ST, OBC, and Students with Disabilities, the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) provides coverage. The NSP Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date Portal oversees a number of functions, including processing applications, approving and distributing scholarship funds to recipients, and confirming student applications.
scholarships.gov.in 2023-24 Registration
The government offers a number of core initiatives via the National Scholarship Portal (NSP), an online portal. There is no cap on the number of NSP scholarships available. Numerous merit-based scholarships are available through the NSP portal, such as the BEGUM HAZRAT MAHAL NATIONAL Scholarship, the UGC/AICTE Scheme, the State Scholarship Programs, and the Pre- and Post-Matric Scholarships.
|NSP Scholarship 2023-24
|Ministry Of Electronics And Information Technology,Government of India
|• Pre Matric Scholarships• Post Matric Scholarships• Merit Cum Means (MCM) Scholarship
|Current Status Apply Started From
|3 October 2023
|Registration Last Date
|Pre matric: 30 November 2023Post matric: 31 December 2023
Even if this award is available to all Indian students, there are still requirements for eligibility that you must fulfill for each scholarship. For the length of the course you are presently enrolled in, you must renew your scholarship application each year. Each student participating in this program receives a minimum of Rs 10,000 and a maximum of Rs 125,000 a year, which is deposited into their bank accounts via Direct Bank Transfer (DBT).
How to register for the NSP Scholarship?
- The direct link to the NSP National Scholarship Portal scholarships.gov.in is provided.
- Next, choose the option for New Registration.
- Provide the necessary information on the registration form, including your date of birth, residence status, phone number, email address, bank account number, and Aadhaar number.
- Once all the data has been entered, double-check it, then press the “register” button.
- Each student who successfully registers will receive an application ID; make a note of it.
Eligibility criteria for the NSP Scholarship scheme
- Students must have received at least 50% of the possible points in their final test from the prior year.
- Scholarships for pre-matriculation are given to students enrolled in grades 1 through 10.
- Scholarships for post-matriculation are offered to students enrolled in technical and vocational courses, as well as grades 11 and 12.
- The Merit Cum Means Scholarships (MCMS) program will provide funding to students enrolled in technical and professional programs.
- Students who get a national scholarship are not entitled to apply for any other state or federal scholarship for the same subject.
Documents needed for NSP Scholarship
You will need the following documents when submitting an online application for the National Scholarship Scheme:
- Domicile certificate
- Previous exam academic mark sheet
- Fee receipt of current course
- income certificate
- Bonafide certificate
- Aadhar linked mobile
- Single Bank account
Check NSP Scholarship Status
- To access the NSP scholarship site, use any browser and navigate there; alternatively, go straight to www.scholarships.gov.in.
- Under the Applicant Corner, choose New Application.
- Put in your password, captcha code, and application number. Select Login.
- Find the Current Status option when the dashboard opens.
- You may view the status of your application under the Current Status option.
List of NSP Central Scholarship Scheme
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- Department of Higher Education
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
- North Eastern Council(NEC), DoNER
Objective of NSP- National Scholarship
- Make certain that scholarships are awarded to students on schedule.
- Provide a single entry point for all of the federal and state governments’ scholarship programmes.
- Make an open database of academics
- Steer clear of redundant processing
- Harmonisation of various scholarship programmes and regulations
- Implementation of Direct Benefit Distribution.